Programs curated by top educators and delivered by highly experienced instructors
EnglishLength: 40+ Hours
Cyber Security can be described as the data protection provider owned by an individual or organization to avoid risk and threats. Cyber Security is the state of being secure from any type of harm and hacking of confidential data.
Hackers can perform different forms of cyber-attack such as the remote attack on the corporate website and IT system, information stored on third party software, damage malware, unauthorized access of devices, system infiltration, etc. Managing a protected information security system and hiring the best qualified and experienced professionals is of primary concern to every organization that intends to restrict its system and internal services from being compromised.
Why organizations prefer experienced candidates with Cyber Security expertise.
Cybersecurity management is becoming a necessity for all kinds of businesses, particularly when you consider how important the business’s digital systems and internet are for your day-to-day procedures and operations. Wissenhive prepares new learners to step into the IT industry by providing a Cyber Security certification program.
They teach learners to beat different security threats such as DDoS attacks, Ransomware attacks, unpatched software, Cyber fraud, Drive-by downloads, Password decryption, Out of date software, etc., so they never face any problem in the future.
To start or make a career in the IT sector, an individual has to fulfill the requirement that must be required to enter the Cyber Security field. Here are the eligibility criteria
Cyber Security guards the integrity of information technologies such as networks, unauthorized access, computer systems, damage, data from attack, etc Companies and organizations trying to compete for a digital transformation of the world need to understand how to adapt and utilize security resolutions that begin with proper intention and design.
It maintains the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information by blocking access for advanced and sophisticated hackers. As hackers become smarter, the requirement to secure network devices and digital assets is becoming more crucial.
Cyber Security includes five specific types of security that make organizations and businesses feel secure from numerous threats and advanced hackers.
1. Internet Security - Receiving and sending protected information from the browser and web-based application. Their protection comes in the sort of antispyware, antimalware, and firewall.
2. Network Security - To prevent malicious and unauthorized users from entering the business, organizations, or company’s network. It ensures integrity, reliability, and usability are not compromising.
3. Cloud Security - Provide security to SaaS applications to protect data applications and identities moving directly to the cloud by using cloud-based unified threat management (UTM), secure Internet gateway (SIG), and cloud access security broker (CASB)
4. Endpoint Security - Prevents treats with strong specified coding on applications to check hackers aren’t vulnerable to attack by adding an extra coding protection layer.
5. Application Security - Prevents accessing malicious networks and provides advanced malware protection, device-level protection security, and device management software to desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
There are different strategies to learn or gain knowledge about Cyber Security or IT security, but it definitely requires intense training to master the terms and requirements for the IT security industry, and to fulfill these conditions, Cyber Security service management training becomes important and plays a crucial role. But some of the skill sets required in the IT sector are highly demanded, and you can master that by practicing.
Aspiring Active Students
Companies Upskilling Their Workforce
Companies Our Alumni Works for