Python: Everything A Beginner Needs to Know
Python is one of the fastest-growing languages, which successfully witnessed incredible growth over a period of time with more than six million developers all over the globe. It is estimated that python will beat all different programming languages in the upcoming years as it is used widely in fields like web development, automation, data science, game development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and software engineering.
The process of knowing something and not accurately can easily frustrate an individual. That’s why Wissenhive decided to outline all the necessary points in this article, aiming at what beginners should know about before entering the python industry while targeting the information that is focused, short, relevant, and absolutely needed to be understood.
Let’s start by understanding what python programming language actually is?
What is Python Programming Language and Its Origin?
Python refers to a computer programming language, which was released in 1991 and created by Guido van Rossum. It is a general-purpose, object-oriented, and high-level programming language that can be equally run in various platforms such as UNIX, Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. Python is widely used in the data science domain.
Why Python Programming Language?
- Python is the most common and popular programming language because it is easy to learn, understand, and code.
- It is an object-oriented programming language, which can be utilized for writing functional code too.
- Python is considered as the suitable language that bridges the gaps between the organization and certified developers.
- There are a huge number of python analytical packages and machine learning
- Additionally, A vast number of books and communities are available in the market to support Python developers.
- There is no requirement to declare different variable types, which makes it quicker to implement a Python application.
What are the Roles & Responsibility of a Python Developer?
The role and responsibilities of Python Developers are
- Writing and developing software solutions for the integration of the various systems.
- Recognizes numerous possibilities to enhance the site’s efficiency and functionality
- Writing testable and reusable code.
- Integration of data storage solution, protection, and security
- Knowledge of utilizing server-side logic for user-facing elements
Qualifications Criteria and Skills
To make a career in the python industry, the learner requires to have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, information science, and computer science which is recommended for the python occupation. Users must understand and have knowledge about coding and language in depth. It is utilized for work processes like data analysis, web scraping, natural language processing, building websites, and machine learning.
There are mainly three learning levels to become a python developer.
- Learn the core language (basic and syntax) and the difference between python two and python 3.
- Knowledge of utilizing common modules
- Mastering the software designs, which includes software building process, utilization of pip package manager, etc.
Skills To Become a Successful Python Developer
- Expertise in the concepts of core python
- Sound knowledge of web frameworks
- Object-relational mappers (ORM)
- Skills of Data Scientists (Cleaning up of data, analysis of data, data wrangling, mathematical knowledge, visualization of data, knowledge of probability and statistics)
- Knowledge to use Python packages (MatPlotlib, Scikit learn, NumPy, etc.)
- Good understanding of multi-process architecture
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence skill
- Deep learning (audio processing, video processing, and NLP)
- Analytical, communication, and design skills
- Knowledge of the server-side templating language
- Front-end technologies knowledge and version control
- The ability of integration
- Good debugging and unit test skills
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization
- Python event-driven programming
- Code versioning tool understanding such as Mercurial, SVN, and Git.
- Multiple delivery platforms understanding and logical critical thinking
Top Python Certifications For Python Professionals
If you have already decided to move to the lucrative python programming world, it is high time to enter without even thinking twice. Here we mentioned the top 5 python certification courses to help individuals to hop on board and master python.
- PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer
- PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
- PCPP (Certified Professional in Python Programming)
- PCPP1 - Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
- PCPP2 – Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
- CEPP – Certified Expert in Python Programming
Why Should Individuals Learn Python Programming?
- Ease of use for beginners
- Quick application development time
- Huge earning potential with a wide range of career option
- Highly demanded career and future proof.
- Plenty of online learning resources
- Extensive data visualization support
- Open-source libraries
- Leading companies are using Python
- Ability to establish an online presence of organizations and businesses
- Responsibility and proper control on creating a schedule, project planning, and adjusting the budget
- Can manage or help the organization to improve performance
Top Python Tools Every Python Developer Should Know About
- Data Science Python tools
- Automation Testing Python tools
- Robot Framework
- Web Scraping Python tools
- Beautiful Soup
The Career Options For Python Professional
After completing a properly certified python certification course, career options become diverse. Most people think there are limited options, but it’s not true. Let’s cover some prominent leading career options that can be pursued after the python course.
|Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
|Full Stack Software Developer
|Data Scientist, IT
|Machine Learning Engineer
|Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer
These are some of the well-known highest-paid roles or professions that can be achieved with expertise, proper skills, and subject matter understanding.
Top Companies Hiring Python Programmers
- Industrial Light and Magic
Wissenhive’s guide for Python includes everything that can guide a beginner to understand python programming language better, helping you where you stand and what should be your next step. Let us know what else you want us to add to this learning curve in the comment section below.
If you are one of those who want to enhance their skills in python then you have already taken the first step, want to know more about python programming, and become a master of it. Do take a look at wissenhive’s software development professional certification courses.